Time is TBD|
HOPE Academy Open Water Certification Registration
Register today to participate in the HOPE Academy Scuba Certification Training.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Concord, 7655 Bruton Smith Blvd, Concord, NC 28027, USA
About The Event
If your student is 10 years old or older and would like to participate in the open water class then the following would be what the class would look like:
1. Every student must complete about 8 hours of NAUI E-Learning.
2. Every student participates in the in person class conducted by our Instructors. These classes would be conducted during the HOPE Academy Club time- Scuba Club dates would be April 11, May 5, and May 9 during normal club times 12:00-1:00pm.
3. We will have one other additional class date at Crossroads Church on May 17th from 5:30-9:00 pm.
4. Every student would participate in 2 pool sessions at the West Cabarrus YMCA. These would take place on Sunday's from 1:00-5:00pm in June. Specific dates to be determined.
5. Every student would participate in a trip to Williston, Florida in July. This would be a 4-5 day event where we would travel to Florida and do the Open Water portion of the certification.
Parent's are also welcome to participate with the student; we would just need to know if you would like to participate and we would encourage the parent's to travel to Florida with the student. If that is not possible, it is also ok that the student conducts the training without the parents'.Please register today to participate in the HOPE Academy Open Water Certification Class.
The cost for the certification is all inclusive at $1400.
SEAKERS is a 100% volunteer organization and every dollar we get - those dollars go right back into the ministry! Every paid participant creates a scholarship opportunity for someone in need in your community! Scuba Diving with a purpose and you can learn to scuba dive and give back to the community.
This price includes the following:
1. E-Learning registration.
2. All academic materials.
3. Certification Card.
4. Class instruction conducted by Professional level instructors.
5. Personal Mask,Fins,Booties,Wet-suit,Snorkel,and Dive Gear bag.
6. All pool and diving fees to include air, pool time, and dive location fees.
7. Lodging, food and all expenses for a dive trip to Florida.
8. Transportation provided upon request.
We also offer financial assistance, payment plans or full scholarships are available based on financial need. If you would like to discuss financial assistance or scholarship opportunities, please let us know.
Scuba Class Date #1
Scuba Class Date #2